|MODEL||LS-1450||LS-1450S ( with stripping )|
|Stock range||F~A+B Flute ( 1~8 mm )|
|Maximum sheet size||1450 x 1000 mm|
|Inner chase size||1420 x 980 mm|
|Minimum sheet size||540 x 360 mm|
|Maximum operational pressure||350 tons|
|Maximum speed||5000 sheet/hour (depends complex of die mold and paper's condition)|
|Weight of machine||28 tons||30 tons|
|Power||33.5 HP||35 HP|
- The feeder with the suction pump makes curved paper smooth. By top-load and bottom-feed, feeding structure feeds paper successively and operates easily.
- High friction feeding wheels prevent damage to the printed paper.
- The hydraulic powered feeding table will make feeding corrugated board easy, with no more heavy lifting for the operator. (opt.)
- This improved in-feed system will provide very tight register tolerance. It is able to handle die cutting on not only corrugated board but also on printed board without a register problem.
- Specially designed roller system easily processes various thicknesses of paper and corrugated board.
- Special design side guide which is suitable for various thicknesses of paper and corrugated board; accurate and easy to adjust.
Die Cutting Sataion
- The easy setup system and center-line die register system will cut down the make-ready time dramatically.
- Safe die cutting frame design is easily installed and dismantled. Rotation dies frame design allows easy replacement of dies.
- Bottom mold plate can unload and reserve the cutting mold for next time use.
- Coordinates with the cutting station, the structure with no frame can be adjusted fast and accurately.
- Top unit can be disengaged when not in use.
Paper Collection Station
- Non-stop delivery allows changing of pallets without interrupting the running job, saving time.
- Paper counter with tape inserter for easy counting and effortless packing.
- High efficiency conveyor system allows longer machine running time and maximum production.