|Thickness of paperboard||0.5 mm ~ 5 mm ( G~A Flute )|
|Maximum sheet size||1450 x 1000 mm|
|Minimum sheet size||540 x 360 mm|
|Maximum cutting size||1430 x 980 mm|
|Maximum operational pressure||350 tons|
|Maximum speed||5000 sheet/hour (depends complex of die mold and paper's condition)|
|Weight of machine||30 tons|
- The paper outfeed station employs main-and sub-paper bracket for alternative use without stop of the machine. This results in higher productivity.
- Mechanical transmission system achieves accurate paper infeed.
- The front stop at infeed end can be adjusted vertically to meet paper sheets, assuring the maximum stability of paper infeed motions.
- This improved in-feed system will provide very tight register tolerance. It is able to handle die cutting on not only corrugated board but also on printed board without a register problem.
- Specially designed roller system easily processes various thicknesses of paper and corrugated board.
- Special design side guide which is suitable for various thicknesses of paper and corrugated board; accurate and easy to adjust.
Die Cutting Sataion
- The slide rail type die frame features a safety design and is easy to install and dismantle. The rotating die frame design allows easy replacement of dies.
- Lower cutting plate is precision ground, featuring smooth die face.
- Bottom mold plate can unload and reserve the cutting mold for next time use.
- Co-ordinates with the cutting station, the structure with no frame can be adjusted fast and accurately.
- Top unit can be disengaged when not in use.
Paper Collection Station
- Non-stop delivery allows changing of pallets without interrupting the running job, saving time.
- Paper counter with tape inserter for easy counting and effortless packing.
- High-efficiency conveyor system allows longer machine running time and maximum production. (Opt.)