|Thickness of paperboard||0.5 mm ~ 5 mm ( G~A Flute )|
|Maximum sheet size||1670 x 1200 mm|
|Minimum sheet size||600 x 400 mm|
|Maximum cutting size||1650 x 1180 mm|
|Maximum operational pressure||400 tons|
|Maximum speed||5000 sheet/hour (depends complex of die mold and paper's condition)|
|Weight of machine||34 tons|
- The paper outfeed station employs main-and sub-paper bracket for alternative use without stop of the machine. This results in higher productivity.
- Mechanical transmission system achieves accurate paper infeed.
- The front stop at infeed end can be adjusted vertically to meet paper sheets, assuring the maximum stability of paper infeed motions.
- The mechanism uses handwheel for adjustment at a time without a need to individually adjust paper pressure wheel.
- Specially designed paper outfeed wheels accommodate various paper and are easy to adjust.
Die Cutting Sataion
- The specially designed safe die cutting frame is easily installed and dismantled.
- Rotating die frame design allows for easy replacement of dies.
- The cutting plate is precision ground, featuring smooth die face.
- The cutting plate is interchangeable to keep creasing matrix for saving die curving time.
- High-efficiency 3-layer stripping mechanism combined with top and bottom pins strip completely.
- Top unit can be independently adjusted according to product characteristics.
Paper Collection Station
- The paper collection station is a non-stop design, permitting continuous collection of paper.
- Bottom blowing air operated paper aligning design ensures smooth stacking of paper.
- Allowing for inserting paper tape to separation mark according to setting numbers, that upgrades efficiency.